TELEMEDICON 2018 Scientific Committee welcomes all delegates to submit their abstracts of original work for oral and e-poster presentation at the 14th International Conference of the Telemedicine Society of India (TELEMEDICON 2018). The deadline for abstract submission is 15th August, 2018. It is mandatory for the presenting authors to register for the congress, to have their papers included in the scientific program. One author can submit a max of 2 abstracts.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the official website www.telemedicon2018.com
- In order to log onto the submission site, you will have to create a username and password.
- Submitting an abstract DOES NOT register you for TELEMEDICON 2018 unless the payment formalities are completed either immediately or at a later stage, within the last date of abstract submission.
- Once the abstract is submitted, NO REVISIONS/ EDITING will be allowed. Authors have the option to SAVE the abstracts as a DRAFT in case they feel that the abstracts need to be reworked on.
- When submitting an abstract for review, make sure you click the submit button one time only. If you do not click the submit button, your abstract will be saved in the “drafts” section of the submission site. “Draft” submissions will not be considered for review.
- The abstracts sent in the mail will not be accepted for review.
- Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author to the email provided while submitting the abstract.
- The abstracts must contain original content which is not published or presented at any other national or international conferences prior to the TELEMEDICON 2018.
- The official language for the conference is English, the abstracts must be submitted & presented in English only.
- The abstract should not be more than 350 words, which should be typed in the box provided on the online abstract submission page as they will be reviewed
- The abstract should contain the following sub headings:
• Problem definition / Issue Identified
• Suggested Solution
• Application / Model employed
• Results / Take Away from the Paper
Authors are allowed to submit one table/ graph with their abstract. You will find an option to upload jpeg/ pdf on the online abstract submission page. Kindly note that the system will not take the files which are heavier than 1 MB.
- The author may choose between the option of ePoster or Oral presentation. However, the scientific committee reserves the right to accept / reject / assign a different presentation type to all the abstracts submitted.